Your privacy is important. At HighStreetMart.Com, we know that your privacy is important to you. It's important to us, too. That's why we do not ask for too much information; only the information we need to transact business such as to provide a response to enquiries. We do not share your information with third parties and we don't sell your information. Everything we do is to make our site better for you to use.
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Thus, for example we do not sell, and will never sell, information about you to external marketers, list brokers, or other third parties without user consent. Nor will we give such information to affiliated businesses or companies that we team up with to provide co-branded or jointly owned offerings unless you choose to take advantage of those offerings, and even then, any sharing of information is limited to information relating to the offering. Further, whenever we deal with user information, we will always comply with applicable laws and regulations in doing so.
* Affiliated Businesses
We Do Not Control affiliated business : We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we will include offerings from these businesses on HighStreetMart.Com In other cases, we may include joint offerings from HighStreetMart.Com and these businesses on HighStreetMart.Com You can tell when another business is involved in the offering, and we share user information related to those offerings with that business..
information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve
your experience at HighStreetMart.Com Here are the types of information we
* Information You Give Us: We may receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information:
* Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of HighStreetMart.Com users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and e-mail address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please use our User Administration pages to adjust your preferences.
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is transferred along with the rest of the service or business unit. Also, in the event that HighStreetMart.Com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be included in the transaction.
What About Third-Party Advertisers?
Our site includes third-party advertising, and some of our advertisers use third-party companies to serve their advertisements that appear on our site.Often, these third-party advertising companies, called "ad networks" or "network advertisers", employ cookie and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to show you ads that are more relevant and interesting to you. We do not provide any user information to them, and we do not have access to or control cookies that may be placed by the ad networks. If you would like more information about the ad networks, including information about how to opt-out of their information collection, the National Advertising Initiative offers useful information on its Web site.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
use our services, we work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during transactions.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Choices and Access Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information,
(If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of HighStreetMart.Com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
* The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether
*. In addition, the Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
HighStreetMart.Com is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not submit information about yourself to HighStreetMart.Com.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Please contact us by email at HighStreetMart.Com